CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

today...

today was a wonderful day.
Today was a day where I was utterly happy.
Today I had 100% appreciation for my husband.
He could do no wrong in my eyes today.
Over the weekend we helped my brother and sister -in-law move.  The more time you spend around other married couples(especially family) it gives you perspective on your own marriage.  So because of the events of the weekend I realized that while yes, Mark and I have our issues, we still have a great marriage.  That gave me a very happy day today.  I've found that it is easy to get wrapped up in the little things, the little annoyances of living with another person.  But when I looked at the big picture, there's nothing but blue skys for me and Mark.  It made me happy. 
Today I set those silly little annoyances aside and I appreciated my husband for everything that he is to me.   A provider, a partner, a friend, and comedian, and fellow sports fan, everything.  He is absolutely everything to me. Today I was perfectly happy to be living in Canada, and perfectly happy altogether.

Today was a great day.  I am going to sleep happy.

1 comments:

Colleen

I love that you wrote that Megs. keep it up :)

Post a Comment