CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ohio and i hate my brother in law

Mark and I went to Ohio for the weekend to visit his brother and help them work on their house.  My poor sister in law has lived in a major fixer upper for almost 2 years with no kitchen!!  So we along with Mark's parents went to help them get their  kitchen in.  It was a success, and they had a brand new fully functioning kitchen when we left yesterday.

Plus I got to catch up with all of my friends in Ohio and my sister in law who I love.  We always manage to have a good conversation about our Cooper boy husbands and future plans.

My brother in law Tim was pretty useless for the entire weekend since he got sick on friday night.  On Sunday morning Mark and I were fotunate enough to wake up to the sound of Tim barfing.
When I woke up today I knew I was not quite right.  Sadly I picked up his disease and feel like crap.  Hence the reason why I hate my brother in law right now.  Fever, chills, weakness, bad cold with a nasty cough that hurts my chest.

Anyway, this isn't a very exciting update.........hope you guys are all feeling well.

1 comments:

Amber

i'm so sorrry darling. I hope you feel better sooner than later. day and nyquil work amazing! keep taking it constantly! love yoU!

Post a Comment