CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick update

The 1,000 page biography of Queen Elizabeth I am reading is beckoning me from my nightstand.  I started reading it in December.  After renewing it from the library a million times I am finally down to the last hundred pages and am determined to finish it as soon as I can!  You may consider it to be a dull read, but I am finding it fascinating and have dear heart to thank for recommending it to me.  But my next book selection is going to be something a little lighter.

Anyway, I wrote all that as a way of explaining why this is going to be a short little update on things.

The running, and WILLPOWER of last week died.  The running died for 2 reasons. 1) My foot hurt.  Like it really hurt.  Like I have been limping on it all weekend long.  Knew I had to stop running to give whatever was wrong a chance to heal.  Today was the first day that it didn't hurt too badly, so the rest is working and hopefully I will be back at it again soon. 2) Had to stop running because the temperature DROPPED!! It is mid April and it feels like winter....and the snowflakes that were falling yesterday and today didn't help either!  I want SPRING!!!

The willpower hasn't totally died, although I did happen to make a cheesecake dessert tonight...I couldn't resist.

To end I will just share this happy/sappy marriage moment.  Last night Mark and I decide to go to bed early (12am.....he is such a night owl and it has rubbed off on me-although I get to sleep in)  But when we got in bed we ended up talking for over and hour.  Those late night in bed conversations are some of my favorite and make me very happy, and so thankful that I have such a completely wonderful husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment