CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 31, 2013

Home

Sometimes there is something so small and so simple that just gives me that feeling of 'home', one of those random things that is so comfortable and so normal to my life that I don't think about it much.

Tonight my cousins wife Angie turned thirty. They had a little get together. When I walked in my cousin Kim said 'hi Meg'. Angie was a few drinks in but when she saw me gave me a big hug and said 'hey Meg!'. 
When I was saying goodbye to my cousin Steve he said 'Bye Meg'.

When Angie took me around and introduced me to her friends I didn't know she kept saying 'this is my friend Meg'. 
One of her friends said 'Nice to meet you Meg'
It felt and sounded so weird!!! For all of my life for as long as I can remember my cousins have always called me Meg. Nobody else calls me Meg but my cousins. they call me Meg and sometimes Meggy. My sisters dont even call me Meg. My friends tend to call me Megs. So when I get called just Meg it gives me that 'home' feeling.
I love it. So happy to be be Meg and to be at home.

1 comments:

Kathy

Glad you are happy at home Megs :)

Post a Comment